Re: Neon weight

To: "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>, "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Neon weight
From: "John Mahoney" <jmahoney@cyberstation.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:25:10 -0500
My Neon at the TX National tour weighed in at 2426.  It had 1/4 or less
fuel, Supertrapp, Konig wheels, BFG tires, only options are A/C & 6 speaker
sound system.  It only goes slow when I'm behind the wheel because Phil
Osburn and Bud Collins can both go real fast in it.  Corner weights were LF
763, RF 851, LR 472, and RR 341.  Oh yes the winshield washer was full, the
dealer keeps filling it up when it goes in for service.  Same dealer that
wondered why I didn't buy my acr from them.  I told them their salesman said
they didn't sell acr's.  They then got one in and it sat on their lot until
about a month ago, it was a 98 so they really wanted to deal on it.  Oh well
Hope this info helps.
John Mahoney
prev 72 GT-6  CSP
Now 98 ACR DS
and yes they are or were both nose heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!