RE: Safety Steward Nick Name

To: "'Mike Bultemeier'" <hottvr@tfs.net>, Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: RE: Safety Steward Nick Name
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:55:53 -0500
Ya know, I was thinking the same thing.  Only thing I have seen is some of
the "redneck" slang thrown around. Surely Matt is not referring to that as
being racist...

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought "Nazi" referred to Hitler's army, not
to the Jewish community...

Phil O.

I started thinking . I really can't think of any comments that I have seen
on Team.Net that I though were racist. Maybe Matt is talking about recent
disscussions of who
is the biggest Team.Net "Redneck"?  I'm sorry guys. I don't get where this
is all
coming from?

So you know who they are? How do we get a copy of the list?

Mike B.