Re: was New GS, now Class killerz

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was New GS, now Class killerz
From: "Joe Goeke" <buttheat@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:45:30 -0700
I was talking about the currently class BS BMW, which would be the 32x
sedan.  Hopelessly out classed with equal drivers against the Miata.  Now
that you mention it, the 1.9 Z3 might stand a chance in the _current_ GS,
with the top cars turning AS times at that, I don't see the suspension
limited 1.9 posing any threat ;-)   ---JCG