Re: was New GS, now Class killerz

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: was New GS, now Class killerz
From: Alan Pozner <apozner@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 23:06:29 -0400
Clearly, Kelly you don't understand anything about light absorption :-)
The black Miatae can't beat the red because they absorb more light. Now,
while light is light (boy I love typing that), Einstein proved that
light as energy really does have mass so a black car weighs more than a
red car ipso facto etcetera etcetera...