The 'New' G Stock

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The 'New' G Stock
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:36:51 EDT
--part1_32348d66.2502a4a3_boundary

Well for those that want to ignore the fact that the Type "R" and the "DSM"
do belong in G Stock  are indeed those people who are very much afraid  of
real competition in the classing that those vehicles do belong in.   I have
to agree with the drivers that recognize the real facts that these cars are
Much to dominant for the G Class....  DSM drivers look at the Pro Solo
results,  a car that Launches better than a Z28 and runs comparable times,
or the Type  R  that was built to race on a track  Has both Front support
bars and rear support bars.  Wake up SCAC and place these vehicles properly."
You guys have to be laughing."...
Bruce Bellom
GS- Camaro 15

--part1_32348d66.2502a4a3_boundary