Re: The 'New' G Stock

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 18:21:22 -0400
At 10:14 AM 9/4/99 -0700, Ron Bauer wrote:
>If you don't think they belong there, where do you think they belong?  I
>have no problem personally with the cars going into DS where others have
>suggested as I or another Type R have beaten DS at every event I've been to
>this year except for Evansville where I was in a borrowed car.

Who's in DS in your region? How many times have you beaten Daddio,
Leverone, Zoner, Washburn, etc? I kill CSP in my ESP Camaro at just about
every event. Does that mean I'd be happy to see the Camaro reclasses to
CSP? no...it means we don't have any nationally competitive drivers in CSP
here.

Just lookin to make sure things are kept in perspective,
Karl
98 Z28, ESP
NER, NESCC