RE: ST tire options

To: "'Craig Blome'" <cblome@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ST tire options
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:23:39 -0400
FWIW I have heard from a very competitive ST driver that the Pilots are
great when new but after several heat cycles the rubber compound gets hard
and loses grip. I have Pilots for street tires on my A4 and experienced the
same thing. They felt grippy for the first 2K miles but are now like rocks.

Regards,
Alan Pozner