Re: Street Prepared Streetability

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Prepared Streetability
From: "David Green" <dgreen@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:30:28 -0500
I was grided by Dave Schotz (2nd place ESP).  His car looks completely
streetable.  I think he primarily has wheels/tires and some basic suspension
mods.  Sam Strano's car is basically stock (1LE) with wheels/tires.  Also,
both of the Talon's (7th and 8th place) are daily drivers and are very
streetable.

Dave G.