Re: Miata roll-over

To: Chris Tutor <speed42@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Miata roll-over
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:55:40 -0400
Chris,

No one said the Miata rolled over in an autocross, did they?

That incident could have (probably) happened on the street, where all sorts of
variables come into play (other cars, curbs, soft shoulders, drawbridges,
etc...)

You're probably pretty safe in your Civic. And the truth is, tires with less
grip
actually reduce your chances of a roll..

John Crooke
90 Honda Accord EX H-stock
Silver Spring MD