Re: Miata roll-over

To: Rick Cone <conekiller@prodigy.net>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata roll-over
From: Chris Tutor <speed42@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:30:00 -0600
Whew. That makes me feel a little better about running a Civic. Thanks to all
ya'll who gave me good advice. I'm really looking forward to my first event.
Just a little nervous, that's all.

  I'll just stay away from the mountain climbing until I have a car I don't
mind crunching up a bit.

thanks!
cjt