Re: Miata roll-over

To: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>,
Subject: Re: Miata roll-over
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:18:18 -0400
For those wondering how the Miata rolled read on.... I couldn't resist
asking....
Actually there is damage to the Passenger side rims! No Blow out!

I rolled it by going up the side of a mountain after it got loose and I had
make a choice... It did pirouette a bit. I was traveling upside down at
20-30
MPH.

Mark

Thanks for the comment A. I am very happy to have walked away.