RE: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:26:37 -0700
What difference does cost make in this sport. Many people put as much or
more money into their autocross cars as is in the RSR. Try taking a stock
911 and converting it to ASP specs. Or how about a Ferrari F355. I have seen
them at autocrosses in the past and haven't heard any complaints about how
much they cost. Some people may not like that we took the car to Kansas this
year but the rule book allows such cars. If you don't like it then maybe we
should take a look at the rules.
-Jodi Fordahl
APL #22