Re: Rain at Nats, solutions?

To: ahollis@origin.ea.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rain at Nats, solutions?
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:00:35 EDT
Well,

      The SCCA runoffs aren't held in the middle of the country. Doesn't that
piss off the left coast prople? I have no proplem going to California for the
Nationals. Its only 3000 miles away. I don't think the National championship
Solo2 should be decided on wet conditions. How shalow is that victory with
you win ONLY because you got the dry or driest runs? Most people won't
mention that when telling there friends back home how they are the new
champion.

       Second, Denver and other places will never work because of there
elevation. Big, flat, dry race tracks are what we all seek. If that means
moving it to the left coast, so be it.

Dean Sapp
Baltimore, MD ( 100 miles from the Atlantic ocean) and at the VERY end of RT
70 east bound.