Re: Nationals dates: Was rain and surface.

To: rebel128@earthlink.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals dates: Was rain and surface.
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:09:10 EDT
After all this discussion about the rain,surface and location many ideas have
surfaced. I think(and this is just my opinion) that it is more important to
keep the Nats as centrally located as possible. Even if it meens an
ocassional rain shower
has to be tolerated. Now some will say that I'm biased since I live just 80
miles from Topeka. I don't mind driving to events. I logged about 8000 miles
this year towing
a trailer to events. Actually I for one would welcome the Nationals going
someplace else besides Topeka. We go there 6 or 8 times a year to run local
events. Texas
or Colorado or Indy or,or,or anyplace in the central US outside of Topeka
would be great.

This one is sure to get me flamed by the Kansas Region

Mike B.