Re: different review of the S2000

To: "Chris Marsh" <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>, <randyc2@home.com>,
Subject: Re: different review of the S2000
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:42:08 -0600
From: Chris Marsh <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>

>>Randy Chase *Autocross this Sunday, Qualcomm...weather should be in the
>>70's and sunny* <-- added for places that are in the off-season,
>>whatever that is 8-)
>
>We're in the "off-season" here in Colorado but we have one Sunday too,
>should be in the 70's as well, high today is supposed to be 75, but
>unfortunately it will snow eventually...

Hey, that's the kind of weather we have been having in Minnesota. Was 77 the
other day.  I expect it to hit 70 tomorrow.  The next day, though, I think
Canada is finally going to send us winter.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/