Re: different review of the S2000

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: different review of the S2000
From: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:42:06 -0600
This is coming from the same guy who did review a Porche Boxster I
believe, and didn't like it because of a lack of CUPHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!
This guy has panned other cars because he didn't think they had enough of
them!  In one review of a minivan I looked at for the hell of it, he went
on and on about how it had like 12 cup holders. . .nevermind the fact you
could only seat 7-8 people!  See what kinds of writers we have to deal
with in chicago!

Mark