RE: different review of the S2000

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: different review of the S2000
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:51:04 -0600
        Anyone who grew up in Chicago should know that the only decent
Chicago newspaper Automotive writer is Dan Jedlicka from the Chicago
Sun-Times. This guy seems like he knows how to write a review of a sports
car. He realizes that he is testing a "sports car" and not the family
minivan.
        Does anyone know if he still does the yearly performance review of
the local Police cars? It used to include 0-60, slalom and top speed testing
at an undisclosed location. The results are always surprising.

John Moore
Toyota MR2 NA (#55 CS)