RE: different review of the S2000

To: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: different review of the S2000
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:32:11 -0800 (PST)
--- "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com> wrote:
>       Does anyone know if he still does the yearly
> performance review of
> the local Police cars? It used to include 0-60,
> slalom and top speed testing
> at an undisclosed location. The results are always
> surprising.

Haven't seen them, but I'll guess the undisclosed
location is the Michigan State Police proving grounds.
 They do a big road test of patrol cars every year
that most agencies base their fleet purchase decisions
on.  I've got a book on Chevy patrol cars at home that
talks about some interesting rivalries between the
police car engineering teams.

Craig B.