Re: Driving Shoes

To: "Gary McDaniel" <mcnjohn@sierratel.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Shoes
From: "Jason" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:32:42 -0500
I wear my karting shoes.  They are a typical racing shoe.  Very thin sole,
actually they are very thin in general.  The concrete doesn't bother me
because a the track I usually race at has gravel in parts of the surrounding
area.  I personally can't stand (no pun intended) racing with anything other
than racing shoes.  I love being able to feel the peddles under my feet,
gives a better sensation of control over their use.  This is all just my
opinion though.

---
Jason Quinn
1997 & 1999 Norway Speedway Track Champion
1998/1999 TPTCC Group B Winter Tour Champion
IWCCCARS/TSR Racing