Re: Driving Shoes

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "Gary McDaniel" <mcnjohn@sierratel.com>
Subject: Re: Driving Shoes
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:05:56 -0700
I do my driving in a worn-out pair of Nike cross-trainers.  They aren't
comfortable for standing around anymore, but the soles have been compressed
to the point where I almost feel like I'm driving barefoot!

But I am going to have to replace them soon.  At the rate they're going,
they'll be sandals before long ;)

Scot
'91 CS Miata