Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:58:41 -0400
>Only irrelevant if you didn't read Matt Murray's considered opinion
and
>ascii art description that he sent to the list earlier.

Aha! It just appeared in ax-digest #130. For those of you who don't
subscrite to the digest you must occasionally have sympathy on those
who do.

And speaking of sympathies, my best to Bill Brockman. I'm glad to hear
you are OK. But no, Bill. Some of us still don't think that rolling
cars is part of this sport, particularly in the stock classes where
you typically must drive home after the event. But at least you are
OK. That is the most important thing.

Paul Foster