Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?

To: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:08:49 -0400
I heard that the person responsible for entering the information was on
vacation last week.  When she got back to work on Monday, she was overloaded
with data such as these lists.  She said the Harrisburg list was a higher
priority than the Peru list.  So that one was done first.
Sounds like a pretty lame excuse to me.  I, for one, would sure like to know
if they received my entry form.
Maybe they should take some of that money that's earmarked for the new CEO,
and use it to pay for someone who can get this kind of work done
efficiently.

Later,
JHB
#71 BSP