Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?

To: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>,
Subject: Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:14:09 -0400
Obviously some folks think this stuff is posted automatically.  Paula does
one hell of a job getting stuff posted regarding National events, including
Tours, Pros, and Nationals.  Not only does she post results, she also posts
entry lists.  In addition, she is part of the field staff that attends all
these events, plus has a real job to take care of.  Some of us need to
exercise a bit of patience and realize the info will come, but don't expect
it to be there on YOUR schedule.  Besides, anyone who bashes Paula and what
she does will have to answer to Sandy....

Phil O.