Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?

To: <Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com>, <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Subject: Re: Peru NTEntry List Update?
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:43:47 -0400
OK Everybody,

I Give.  I don't know what I was thinking when I posted.  I apologize to
Paula and all the rest who work hard to put the program together.  I guess
one good thing to come out of this experience is that I have learned a
little bit about how the operation works.  I have to admit that I had some
serious misunderstandings about how the home office in Denver works.
I try to make a point of not complaining about how things get run by people
in my local region, because I know that they are all volunteering their
time.  And while I try to help in some areas, I know that I am not making
nearly as big a sacrifice as others.
I always pictured the national office in a different way.  I thought of it
as a typical business, where the people were getting paid to do a job, but
weren't necessarily connected with the activity on a personal basis.  I just
thought it was people collecting paychecks.  It never dawned on me that
these were people who giving extra time above their normal jobs.
I am kinda new, so can I just plead ignorance, apologize, and agree to be a
good boy who is much more appreciative of the contributions of others?

Thanks,
JHB
#71 BSP