Re: No More Smog Testing in Florida!

To: Rick Brown <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: No More Smog Testing in Florida!
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:26:02 -0700

Rick Brown wrote:

> Actually it does work. I've lived in SoCal most of my life and remember
> summers when it was hard to breathe and the air was brown.

Exactly. I recall the 60s (wasn't that a time!) where the air was a lot
more brown..or maybe that was the 70s....I don't know. I remember it was
hazy. I think. Ummmm...lots of smoke...loud stereo...Led Zep....
uh...where was I?

Oh yes...what is surprising is the trend to larger (and more) vehicles
and the air is still getting cleaner. But..soon we will see vehicles
like this one:
http://bbspot.com/News/2000/6/exorbitant.html

And then...who knows? ;-)

Randy Chase