Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.
From: "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)" <athomps9@visteon.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:24:03 -0400
People want to re-class the new Miata for adding 15hp!!
Just a few weeks ago the ESP crowed asked for a completely different concept
of vehicle to be moved because it's an overdog.  Look at all the name
calling, bad mouthing and flaming that started.  Based on that I can't
believe people really want to move a mildly updated version of the same car.

Adrian Thompson
Ex Miata owner
Occasional SM Mustang, just to make a fool of myself :)