Re: Peru NT course concerns

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru NT course concerns
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:49:54 -0400
        >>Not particularly challenging...very open...scary fast......
        >>favor faster cars not faster drivers....

Yeehaa! They sound like my kind of courses!  :-)

Seriously, I haven't run a truly open, fast course yet this year, so
something on the wild side sounds like fun.  With my luck it'll
rain both days.....

Kent Rafferty
SM Supra

William L. wrote:

Anyway, the courses look very open (which is not necessarily bad, IMO), and
not particularly challenging. They also look very scary fast in a couple of