Re: Peru NT course concerns

To: Woody <woodym3@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Peru NT course concerns
From: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:07:03 -0400
I don't see too many cones at all. When you have to serve over a thousand runs a
day you do what you need to do to minimize DNFs and when you only get 3 runs at
it you'll be glad that you can see where you're going.  If you've never been to
big event before you haven't had top think about those problems and I doubt you
have courses this long in DC.

And I can guarantee you that during the weekend there will be plenty of
alternate lines and lots of choice. Those gates are wide. You might want to
check out the scale on the maps. Better yet, right click on the map and zoom it
up at the finish line area. You'll see a vehicle there. See how wide those gates
are now? Yes we do have big fun at Peru!

John Whitling