Re: Peru NT course concerns

To: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Subject: Re: Peru NT course concerns
From: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:40:19 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, William Loring wrote:

> I've downloaded the course designs for the upcoming Peru NT event, and
> I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed.

Thanks for the info on where to find them!  No real comments on the
quality, other than to say that if you don't want to mess with the plugin
the PDF versions are very nice and print well.

But here's a question:  Are all three slaloms direction optional?  It
looks that way to me, but I may be reading it wrong.

Thanks!
Steven