Re: Peru NT course concerns

To: "William Loring" <bloring@tirerack.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru NT course concerns
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:15:13 -0400
I can't seem to get any map off this site.  Am I retarded, or are you guys
just jerking my chain.  This is my first NT event, and I would love to get
idea what kind of course I am likely to see.  If someone could help me
fugure out how to get to this mystery map, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
JHB