Re: Stock class reclassings

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: "Michael Lee" <solo2inseattle@wa.freei.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:18:48 -0700
I think that if the classing goes through there are gonna be alot of neons
going up for sale.  Looking over last year's results the only neon that
posted a faster time than the type R was Mr Mark Daddio.  The rest of us
mortal neon drivers would get creamed.  Also keep in mind that there is
still more speed to be had out of that ITR while the neon has had all of
it's development.  Maybe I'm wrong but there are alot of neon drivers out
there who are not going to be served by this reclassing.