RE: Stock class reclassings

To: "'TeamZ3@aol.com'" <TeamZ3@aol.com>, cashmo@spec-rx7.org,
Subject: RE: Stock class reclassings
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:57:24 -0700
        Dan Maloney here in AZ has M Coupe with all the goodeies: JRZ
triples, chrash bolts, you name it, it has it. I do not think it can beat a
vette. In fact Dan just got a C5 hardtop and in his first event in a bone
stock car he was closer to the top of SS than he has ever been in the M
coupe ever. The Flecthers drove this car at our Divisonal and faired good
for the first time in the car, but if the car was any kind of threat to a
Vette Rich would have whooped us.

Jason "M KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com