RE: Stock reclassification???? the answer (VERY LONG)

To: "'Gary Thomason'" <gtsolo2@home.net>,
Subject: RE: Stock reclassification???? the answer (VERY LONG)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:31:06 -0500
On the plus side, at least the Integra Type-R has been put where it
belongs, and of course, this is only a proposal. Hopefully, it will
undergo some evolution over time.
==============================
Why?  There's only one person (and he's not human) on earth who can beat a
Type R in a Neon.  Doubt me??  Disprove me, I dare you.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry