Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer (VERY LONG)

To: Topper Jones <gbrt@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer (VERY LONG)
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:06:05 -0400
Topper Jones wrote:
> Gary, thank you for putting this into words. While the
> S2000 is a blast to drive on the street, twitchy, nervous
> and generally uncooperative seems to be the rule of thumb
> anywhere near the limit while autoXing this car.

Gee, kinda like the RX-7TT?  Another car that is devilishly difficult
to drive at the limit, yet the rewards are there if you can do it.

Though I haven't had the opportunity to drive an S2000 on course, I'm
inclined to agree with the SCAC on this one.  Those devilishly
difficult cars have potential, if you can put together that great run.
Once some driver gets one fully tuned to their preferences and gets
used to the car, it'll be faster -- significantly faster -- than we
see today.

Mark