Re: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Classes)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Classes)
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:32:45 -0400
I don't have an opinion on wheel allowance or crash bolts,
but I think my mission in life might be to get rid of that front
sway bar allowance.  I've heard the historic precedents, but
that rule is now outdated.  If your car is unsafe to autox in
Stock without a different front bar, then add the bar and run
in SP or ST (or SM!).

Kent Rafferty