Re: Stock class reclassings

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: Mike Lamfalusi <lamfalus@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
How about I replace "alien" with "different than your average setup", i.e.
loose in this case.  I'm not inferring, someone was making an obviously
sarcastic post about his driving abilities being alien and being from a
different planet.  So along the same lines I tried to make an admittedly
lame pun about his car setup too on the same alien theme.  And it all got
out of hand from there.  It seems that you were the one "inferring" that I
meant he cheated.  I never mentioned cheating or intended to infer it, but
now I see why everyone got all hot under the collar.  Okay, are we clear on
this everyone?  I never inferred or even meant to infer that any cheating
was involved, anywhere, ever.  I never used the word, and hence, never meant

it.  I'll never show my face at an SCCA event again, and will commit
sacrificial suicide for my apparent wrong-doing, etc.  Goodbye world...

Mike

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:07:02 -0700, Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

>  What you DID say was that you woudn't be suprised if his car "was as
alien as he
>  is".  What did you mean by this, that his car was bone stock?  Don't
infer
>  anything unless you can back it up.
>
>  AB

Say Bye to Slow Internet!