Re: Stock class reclassings

To: "Mike Lamfalusi" <lamfalus@excite.com>, <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:45:30 -0400
No Mike, I don't think you were inferring cheating, but you WERE inferring a
special built factory car by Chrysler, which we all know is NOT the case...I
don't have a clue what you drive, but I am betting that Daddio can get 10 to
20 % more out of it than you can on his first pass...He's that good.

Phil O.