Re: Stock class reclassings

To: Mike Lamfalusi <lamfalus@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:19:46 -0700

You had better have some facts to back up statements like this.  If this is just
pure conjecture on your part, I would keep "ideas" like that to myself.  If you
have never seen Mark run, you don't realize how smooth he is.  He *looks* slow
compared to a thrasher like Leverone who turns in similar times.

FWIW:  Daddio runs a stock muffler on his Neon, while the others run straight
pipes...it's him, not the car.

Keep in mind that he has more knowledge about shocks and their affects on
handling in his little pinky than most of us have in our entire bodies.  Nick
Leverone and I learned a tremendous amount from him this winter and made a shock
switch...

AB

but just a note that I bet his Neon was as equally "alien" as his
driving skills :)

Mike Lamfalusi
'97 VW Jetta GLX
GS - Chicago Region