RE: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock

To: "'Jeff Winchell'" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>, "'Ben Thatcher'" <bthatch@juno.com>
Subject: RE: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:25:36 -0500
I expect the Mollekers to do very well in their C5 at Nationals. Their
PAXed times are very competitive with the best drivers in the NW Region
including the top SS RX7TT driver, Mike Lillejord. Heck, I watched Stacey
drive a Dodge Dakota TRUCK in the rain recently only 1-2 seconds off
Alan Dahl's Miata times.
=================================
WHAT?!?!

No Daddio, Mollekers or Chiles in DS this year???  What's the world coming
to??  Who am I gonna beat this year to not take DFL in DS in September???
;^)

Eric (I beat Mark Chiles at the '99 Nats  ;^)  Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry