Re: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:44:57 -0400
Funny,
They said the same thing about the new Celica's in ES, and Cashmore took an
old one with some 25hp less, more weight and less tourqe and beat up on the
2 best Y2K Celica's in the country in Peru, on a what many would say is a HP
course....

It seems like we are taking the percieved problem with how close HS and ES
are and just moving it somewhere else within stock.

Again if we need to add the class, just add it.  The class addition should
have enough merit and MEMBER support for it to stand on its own.

Rick Cone