Re: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock

To: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: C4-C5 Corvettes in stock
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:57:07 -0700

Ran a C5 coupe this weekend on two consecutive runs after three consecutive runs
in my RX-7.  Long course.

65.0 in the RX-7 and 65.8 in the C5 - and I have driven C5's exactly that many
times ever, twice.  I loved it.  My impressions are that it has better power and
turns just as well but the brakes are not up to the RX-7 level.  If you could
get it to stop like a 7, it would be no contest.  If the Z06 is ANY better, I
think it is the car to have.

AB

Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com> on 07/10/2000 12:56:18 PM

Please respond to Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>