Re: Police The issue...off subject

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Police The issue...off subject
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:04:42 -0500
People started suing them when things didn't go the way they (the people
being helped) thought that things should go. Many departments then
instituted policies forbidding the officers from stopping. Many officers
violate the policy. At least that is the way it went in New York and
Florida, where I had close contact with law enforcement.

FWIW
Doug Narby