Re: Police The issue...off subject

To: "Eric W Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Police The issue...off subject
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:40:31 -0500
>>> I agree that most officers are out there to "serve and protect" but
>> there's

>Speaking of "serve and protect", why don't cops stop to help when your
>broken down on the side of the highway?
==============================
Silly man, it's been proven time and time again in the court systems that
the police have no obligation whatsoever to "serve and protect" you as an
individual but rather society as a whole.

Geez, some people want everything.

Eric (who years ago had a motorcycle that broke down on
the edge of town and I flagged down several cops, both saw
me but neither bothered to stop so yes I'm bitter) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason