Re: Police The issue...off subject

To: <ewc4@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Police The issue...off subject
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 16:09:35 2000
Some do.  It was just 2 weeks ago when my oversized rear sway bar split one its
brakets in half and started maching one of my wheels away.  I couldn't even
push the car out of the without further damage (I did get it mostly to the
side).  In no time at all a police officer had pulled up behind and me and
helped be directing traffic around me while I worked.  I managed to twist and
pull everything out of the way to get home.

Of course, it was only two days ago I got pulled over and given a ticket for
window tint.  It wasn't my car, and I was more than a little surprised ("do you
know why I pulled you over").  It wouldn't have been so bad, but right after
pulling out a car passed me, speeding, with tinted windows!  No ticket.  Spent
the rest of the night counting cars.  ~1 out of 5 had tinted windows (and a lot
of cars suspiciously driving with the windows down).  Not even sure what the
law is, but....

That's just the way it works

In a message dated Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:26:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Eric W