RE: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, <TeamZ3@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:43:02 -0400
oh my Eric has been taken over by the Koreans.. Eric.. come on man....
WAKE UP.. Koreans cant have guns.... They all ride bikes..  man wake up
see the light my brother..

Can you feeel the goodness!!!

Put the H tires on the neon and understand my brother...

hell the new neon ACR sells with hoosiers mounted!!!

Charlton Hesston Would use Hoosiers!!!

Jeff
Seen the light!!!
TLS#7
We were counted out
WAY before those team underdog guys came around