RE: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?

To: "'Jeff Lloyd'" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>,
Subject: RE: Hoosier Tire Splits + rim protectors?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:38:12 -0500
Why on earth would I want a tire that costs just as much as the BFGs and
lasts even less??  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry