RE: Wendover SS Results - Vette!

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: RE: Wendover SS Results - Vette!
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:37:10 -0700
Fair enough. The 911's can hit 111,000 new (MSRP). Don't know if the most
expensive ones are that competitive.

I didn't originally intend to specify a certain model of BMW. The Z8 at
128K, and M5 at 69K clearly aren't cheap (have no idea how competitive they
are either so perhaps this isn't useful info).