RE: Wendover SS Results - Vette!

To: "'Gary Thomason'" <gtsolo2@home.net>, Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: RE: Wendover SS Results - Vette!
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:28:50 -0700

I believe David Fauth (G-Stock Integra Type-R) only broke once on the course
(at the top - he wouldn't divulge how many lifts :-)  I left foot brake to
make the lights stay on the whole time :-)  I _will_ say that it WAS flat
back (on my last two runs) in the Type-R: 1st to 2nd to 3rd gear across the
lights...  Unlike Randy, I wasn't brave enough to look at the Speedo...

> When was the last time you saw C Stock faster than B Stock? Also looks
> to me like the Type R should go to A Stock. ;-) You aren't focusing in
> on one event too much again are you????

Careful there Gary :-)

> Gary

Kevin McCormick