Re: Wendover SS Results - Vette!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wendover SS Results - Vette!
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:19:00 -0500
It is hard for me to stay unbiased on this matter, since
>I am just getting started in this sport and am faced with the prospect of
>having an "obsolete" car that I still owe a lot of money on.
==============================
Unfortunately that's one of the caveats of running in the Stock category.
Newer cars get better over the model years and every car eventually becomes
a runner up.  Some sooner and some later.  We shall see how the 3rd gen RX7s
and the C4 and C5 Vettes when the Z06 model Vette arrives and gets fully
developed.  Also of interest to me is how the 1st gen Neons will do when the
2nd gen ACR finally comes out.

How do you think the C4 Vette drivers felt when your "Japanese Ferrari"
first arrived on the Solo scene?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason