Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:32:38 -0700

Adam Popp wrote:

> Since nobody responded to my email last week regarding wether I was
> actually nominated for the DTN award or not, I'm going to send my
> Nationals entry form in this week anyways.  It would have been great not
> haveing to spend a dime to run at this years nationals, but it looks
> like that's not going to happen.

Hi Adam, the purpose of the DTN was not to save you money. :-) It was
designed to send a deserving person, who would OTHERWISE not go.

  Oh and by the way, I thought team.net
> was suppose to be helpful, none of you told me told me how to look at
> the team.net archives, when I asked politely, and nobody told me who
> nominated me if anybody did, so what's going on?

People delete stuff. Per your post of last week:

> Hello Team.netters! As the DTN nominations started to come up on the
> list recently, I read a couple of them, but I didn't read all of them
> and deleted most of the DTN nominations emails.

Just like you, not everyone reads everything, and stuff gets lost in the
shuffle, specially when a large thread is being posted to a lot, and
people are deleting digests and posts.

>   It doesn't really bather me much, since everybody else pays for their
> nationals entries except for one. I just would of liked to be that one
> who doesn't have to pay. I defentely have the dough to pay for it, so
> I'm not worried about it.

There you go. You are DQed IMHO.

Also, you asked about the results of ASP/BSP. I did post them. And I
posted the link to the SCCA.ORG when it was up. Maybe you deleted my
posts? :-)

Randy Chase "ask not what team.net can do for you, ask what you can do
for team.net, THEN..you deserve to be DTN)

P.S. Send in your DTN donations!!!!